Tier 2 Help Desk Supervisor
We are hiring a Help Desk Tier 2 Supervisor to join our Customer Operations team in Columbia, SC. Flexibility with schedule is important for this position.
- Work with network team to diagnose and assist in resolving individual and site-wide service issues
- Monitor and score employee calls using Quality Assurance guidelines
- Monitor and review performance statics
- Facilitate job performance coaching/feedback sessions with Tier 2 agents
- Create, facilitate, and monitor performance improvement plans
• Administer all performance improvement documentation as required for individual team members
• Assign daily tasks such as customer callbacks, aging service ticket processing, and others as required
• Monitor and audit individual end-user service tickets and property-wide service issues
• Approve/deny schedule time off request
• Create and implement monthly department employee schedules
• Perform routine new-hire audits to check for errors, training opportunities, patterns, behaviors etc.
• Be actively available in the General/Property Manager support queue daily in order to handle property management concerns and escalations
• Handle/Resolve escalated calls
• Provide/ facilitate and or assist with new hire training when necessary
• Provide call queue support during periods of heavy call volume
• Oversee telecommunications system alerts for all properties to ensure agents respond in a timely and accurate manner
• Correct and Approve time sheet exceptions, incorrect punches, and errors
• Approve, monitor, or escalate tickets to Dispatch department when required
• Generate service tickets for individual end-users
• Generate property-wide service issue cases
• Effectively collaborate with cross-functional areas for resolution of tickets and issues.
• Work with peers, direct reports, and managers to identify and implement process improvement initiatives
• 1+ year supervisory experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of remote troubleshooting of wireless access points, modems, smart tvs, Dish Networks and DirecTV Smartbox distribution systems, various other remote systems, SSID, BSSID, VLAN
• Experience with process of locating IP and Mac addresses
• Knowledge of Putty, SSH, Telnet
• Concrete examples of processes improvement on help desk operations
Please note: This is not a work from home opportunity.