Elauwit is committed to hiring talented, dedicated, and creative individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity – and we need you! We are a rapidly growing national telecommunications company that is seeking a Project Manager to work on various telecom (data and video) projects.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
· Work closely with the company's Field Service Manager and Network Operations Manager to assure that all crews working for Elauwit Networks are trained and knowledgeable in the company's best practices, procedures, and policies
· Implement and maintain as directed process improvements with project staff and installers in safety and quality of the company's project installations
· Accountable to manage to the project completion, all schedules established with our installers, material suppliers and communicated to our customers
· Assist in developing project budgets and schedule in accordance with guidelines given by the company's Sr. Project Management Team
· Adhere to established metrics in order to measure the performance of direct reports and field crews across the field operations division
· Proactively identify potential risk issues to the company or customers and collaborate with executive team to develop a preventative action plan to address them
· Develop strong internal and external relationships with key colleagues and work with the customer's construction and project management teams to ensure projects are properly scoped and executed according to plan
· Review project expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices for Accounting Department approval
· Create close out packages with the company's engineers to ensure all pertinent documents are present and accurate to be approved by the customer
· Supervise and manage performance of direct reports. Directly participate with senior management in the recruitment, development and retention of project operations staff and project managers. This includes training and orientation for new hires.
· Perform other duties as assigned
DESIRED EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's Degree is required. Minimum of 3-5 years of proven job related skills and experience is required. Extensive construction and client relations experience is desired.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
· Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
· Excellent written and verbal communications and effective interpersonal skills
· Strong formal presentation abilities
· Extremely high attention to detail
· Self-directing and self-motivating
· Ability to manage and influence relationships and engage team members
· Ability to promote collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
· Flexibility- as extensive travel is required. Weekend and night work is expected.
· Competitive salaries
· Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
· 401(k) and stock option programs
· PTO the first year
· Paid Holidays
We offer a flexible, exciting, and entrepreneurial work environment and look forward to you joining our team!
· Project Management Experience: 3 years