Elauwit is a new breed of technology service provider. We believe that everything in life will be impacted or improved by our seamless connection to each other through IP networking. Our focus is improving the lives of those who live in student housing, conventional luxury multifamily communities or those who are guests of hotels and resorts. We empower community owners to improve connectivity for their residents by building and maintaining networks and by introducing new and innovative products to our customers and sales partners. We leverage the best telecommunication providers and in-home technologies and combine that with amazing customer service and support tools to generate value. We are looking for sharp talent to join our team to focus on supporting our existing communities and services.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Work closely with the company's Field Service Manager and Network Operations Manager to assure that all crews working for Elauwit Networks are trained and knowledgeable in the company's best practices, procedures, and policies
- Implement and maintain as directed process improvements with project staff and installers in safety and quality of the company's project installations
- Accountable to manage to the project completion, all schedules established with our installers, material suppliers and communicated to our customers
- Assist in developing project budgets and schedule in accordance with guidelines given by the company's Sr. Project Management Team
- Adhere to established metrics in order to measure the performance of direct reports and field crews across the field operations division
- Proactively identify potential risk issues to the company or customers and collaborate with executive team to develop a preventative action plan to address them
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with key colleagues and work with the customer's construction and project management teams to ensure projects are properly scoped and executed according to plan
- Review project expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices for Accounting Department approval
- Create close out packages with the company's engineers to ensure all pertinent documents are present and accurate to be approved by the customer
- Supervise and manage performance of direct reports. Directly participate with senior management in the recruitment, development and retention of project operations staff and project managers. This includes training and orientation for new hires.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Excellent written and verbal communications and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong formal presentation abilities
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Self-directing and self-motivating
- Ability to manage and influence relationships and engage team members
- Ability to promote collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Flexibility- as extensive travel is required. Weekend and night work is expected
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven job related skills and experience is required.
- Extensive construction and client relations experience is desired.
Elauwit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HR@elauwit.com