Regional VP of Business Development
Elauwit is a new breed of technology service provider. We believe that everything in life will be impacted or improved by our seamless connection to each other through IP networking. Our focus is improving the lives of those who live in student housing, conventional luxury multifamily communities or those who are guests of hotels and resorts. We empower community owners to improve connectivity for their residents by building and maintaining networks and by introducing new and innovative products to our customers and sales partners. We leverage the best telecommunication providers and in-home technologies and combine that with amazing customer service and support tools to generate value. We are looking for sharp talent to join our team to focus on supporting our existing communities and services.
The Regional Vice President of Business Development must have very strong sales skills that include experience in sales pipeline development, prospecting, and closing new and or existing business growth. Responsible for delivering new and cross business development for the company in assigned segments for all services. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of a variety of strategies to maximize profits while maintaining an acceptable level or service quality within the region. Through perpetual evaluation and improvement, he/she positively impacts key performance indicators such as sales close hit rate, closed business vs budget, profit margin sold, and cross sale percentage. Works closely with Solution Developers as well as operations, research, and creative services teams. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of driving business growth and an ability to manage a team to provide the best business sales close rates in the industry.
- Responsible for attaining set levels each year for new business growth within the assigned territory
- Represents Elauwit in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- Serves as leader for each sales opportunity working closely with all members of the growth team
- Works with the Solution Developer, Marketing, and Operations teams to deliver each sale opportunity
- Inputs and collects information from the CRM software, consistently
- Utilizes the costing models for each sales opportunity
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be familiar with strategic selling and all elements of a sales process
- Must be financially savvy and understand basic elements of a financial package including revenue, costs, profit, margin, overhead, percentages, and others
- Is capable of producing presentations to executive level customers and internal stakeholders
- Is familiar with CRM tools and resources
- Must be comfortable with public speaking engagements ranging from 2 people to 50
- Must be able to master the assigned market segment, service line, and geographic cultures easily
- Must be proficient at PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and other business software
- Must be skilled at proposal creation and executive summary writing
- Must have thorough knowledge of the building services industry with a focus on service excellence and the competition.
- Must understand relevant government rules, regulations and industry best practices.
- Must be able to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external clients.
- Impeccable credentials of the highest level of integrity, ethics, and honesty
Education and Work Experience
- Brings to the position at least 5 years of demonstrated sales success in a similar field to Elauwit and 10 years of total sales experience is preferred
- Must have a proven track record of closed deals and sales success from experience
- Must be able to think strategically and be comfortable with executive communicators
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science and specific sales training post-graduation
Elauwit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HR@elauwit.com