Sales Coordinator/Inside Sales
Are you the life of the party? Do your friends turn to you for your loyalty, wisdom and ability to get stuff done with detail and an amazing sense of organization? Does your life revolve around connecting with people? Are you looking for a career that is fulfilling and allows you to learn from well-respected professionals while earning business from large corporate and entrepreneurial real estate owners and developers? Then Elauwit is for you.
Elauwit exists to make our real estate owner clients the hero of their residents, employees and investors. We believe that connectivity and connected technologies are the best tools to accomplish that goal.
We empower real estate owners by designing, deploying and managing networks and network applications to improve student housing, luxury multifamily, and hotels/resorts. We deploy the best technologies and work hard to provide an amazing customer experience. We are looking for sharp talent to join our team to bring your energy and exceptional attitude to deliver the Elauwit experience.
As a SALES COORDINATOR, you will work alongside the best outside sales, sales engineers and solution design team members and play a pivotal role in the continued growth of our organization.
We understand that our employees are our most important assets. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees Elauwit offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a working environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to grow your talents.
- Takes and makes phone calls, emails, texts and other social media messages from prospective clients and convinces them to meet to engage with our company.
- Qualifies prospective clients to assure we are the right fit for them.
- Enters data from both their client interactions and the interactions of other team members in our Zoho CRM system.
- Works in conjunction with the team to prepare proposals and sales presentations in a super-timely manner and with precision and excellence.
- Works as the most organized member of the team to assure communications are clear and well understood.
- Problem solves when things aren’t perfect with the sales process.
- Evangelizes Elauwit to everyone you know (and even those you don’t yet know).
- Keep up with internet technologies and must be legitimately interested in technology, telecommunications, and real estate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of sales experience in comparable industries
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and utilization of a CRM system is a must.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Provide personal leadership by example
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Must be driven to success of the company, the company’s stakeholders and themselves.
- Working conditions
- Will work from our sales office in Dallas, TX
- Some travel may be required
- Must be able to work effectively in a lofty-type cool office space
- Love of espresso, coffee and caffeinated beverages is a plus, but not a requirement