Senior Director Sales Marketing
Elauwit is a new breed of technology service provider. We believe that everything in life will be impacted or improved by our seamless connection to each other through IP networking. Our focus is improving the lives of those who live in student housing, conventional luxury multifamily communities or those who are guests of hotels and resorts. We empower community owners to improve connectivity for their residents by building and maintaining networks and by introducing new and innovative products to our customers and sales partners. We leverage the best telecommunication providers and in-home technologies and combine that with amazing customer service and support tools to generate value. We are looking for sharp talent to join our team to focus on supporting our existing communities and services.
The Senior Director of Sales Marketing must have very strong marketing skills that include experience in marketing strategy, advertising, social media, soft selling, messaging, marketing vehicles, lead generation, and marketing research and development. Responsible for managing the creative services, the business development rep team, as well as research and social media/web design function. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of all programs and services within the span of control. Through perpetual evaluation and improvement, he/she positively impacts key performance indicators such as overall quality of all printed materials, digital materials, marketing effectiveness as a percentage of new sales, website content and accuracy, sequencing, lead generation, and CRM effectiveness. Works closely with the Sales and Retention teams as well as operations to advance both retention as well new business growth. Serves as the leader in all sales support and marketing efforts. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of sales and marketing benchmarks, and an ability to participate in a team environment to provide the best business sales/close rates in the industry.
- Responsible for developing and executing an overall Marketing strategy for the business
- Responsible for developing and executing Creative Service strategies and solutions for Elauwit
- Responsible for developing and executing soft selling (inside sales) techniques for the Business Development Rep team and Sales teams
- Responsible for developing and executing research and knowledge management for the market at large but also each specific target as delivered by sales
- Responsible for driving and in some cases, assisting in targeting, territory planning, and lead generation
- Responsible for creating and executing marketing communication and marketing vehicle strategies
- Responsible for attaining set goals for overall sales support as set by the CRO
- Responsible for assisting in retention investigation
- Understands how to use the CRM software, consistently
- Drives and owns the overall brand awareness, content, and broadcast for the entire organization
- Represents Elauwit in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be familiar with strategic selling
- Must be financially savvy and understand basic elements of a financial package including revenue, costs, profit, margin %, overhead, percentages, and others
- Is capable of leading presentations to executive level customers and internal stakeholders
- Is a master user of CRM tools and resources
- Must be comfortable with public speaking engagements ranging from 2 people to 50
- Must be able to master the assigned market segment, service line, and geographic cultures easily
- Must be able to seek, interpret, and communicate competitive intelligence and market dynamics data
- Must be skilled at benchmarking and have a thorough knowledge of the operational capabilities of Elauwit
- Must have a thorough knowledge of each market segment and operational expectations
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the technology industry with a focus on service excellence and the competition.
- Must understand relevant government rules, regulations and industry best practices.
- Must be able to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external clients.
- Impeccable credentials of the highest level of integrity, ethics, and honesty
Education and Work Experience
- Brings to the position at least 5 years of demonstrated strategic marketing success in a similar field to Elauwit
- Must have a proven track record of strategic marketing plan creation and roll out from experience
- Must be knowledgeable in marketing research and also brand management
- Must be able to think strategically and be comfortable with executive communicators
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science preferably in marketing or graphical arts
Elauwit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HR@elauwit.com