Senior Networks Analyst
Elauwit is committed to hiring talented, dedicated, and creative individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity – and we need you! We are a rapidly growing national telecommunications company that is seeking a Senior Network Analyst to work on various telecom (data and video) projects in SC and other states. Averages 45 hours a week, with some on-call, weekends and nights required. Position is based in our West Columbia SC Network Operations Center.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) is a 24/7 support Center. A NOC Network Analyst role is to support the Elauwit infrastructure and to make sure running at peak performance levels. This work is shift based and will require that you monitor inbound calls, our ticketing and System/Event monitoring applications. Our service lines have varying Service Level Agreement (SLAs) response times so the ability to prioritize events and hand off as required is a must. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of networking and switching systems concepts.
- Support MSP/ISP operations dealing with various levels of technical complexity
- Work with remote technicians and contractors to upgrade and or restore services.
- Prepping, configuring, and maintaining MSP/ISP systems (Ruckus APs, switches, jacks, and fiber infrastructure).
- Work with development teams to triage and diagnose issues in production
- Actively participate in a program of continuous improvement of documentation
Experience / Skills Required
- CCENT or higher required
- Comfortable configuring routers, WAPs, managed switches (Brocade/DLINK/Dell)
- Knowledge of how to terminate cat-5e and coax cables
- Proficient in basic computer use (ie. Word, Excel, Email)
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable with SolarWinds, monitoring tools, online systems like ZenDesk or AutoTask
- Self-starter and independent
- Organized and detailed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or other relevant field or relevant work experience preferred
- Telecom Experience or Network Integrator experience strongly preferred
- NOC Experience preferred
- Strong customer-focus attitude
- Competitive salaries
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and stock option programs
- PTO the first year
- Paid Holidays
We offer a flexible, exciting, and entrepreneurial work environment and look forward to you joining our team!
Elauwit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HR@elauwit.com