Technical Solutions Designer
Do you love technology, work well with numbers and stand out under pressure? Do you attach a high-value on solving problems and working well as a crticial member of the team? Are you looking for a career that is fulfilling and allows you to learn from well-respected professionals while earning business from large corporate real estate owners and developers? Then Elauwit is for you.
Elauwit exists to make our real estate owner clients the hero of their residents, employees and investors. We believe that connectivity and connected technologies are the best tools to accomplish that goal.
We empower real estate owners by designing, deploying and managing networks and network applications to improve student housing, luxury multifamily, and hotels/resorts. We deploy the best technologies and work hard to provide an amazing customer experience. We are looking for sharp talent to join our team to bring your energy and exceptional attitude to deliver the Elauwit experience.
As a Technical Solution Designer, you will work alongside the best outside sales, sales engineers and solution design team members and play a pivotal role in the continued growth of our organization.
We understand that our employees are our most important assets. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees Elauwit offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a working environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to grow your talents.
- Works in conjunction with-in the sales team as the solution expert for quoting enterprise wired, fiber optic and wireless networks and devices that connect to these networks.
- Leverages the bandwidth market to seek the best pricing options for 1Gbit+ metroEthernet circuits.
- Uses tools such as ZohoCRM, ProEst, Procore, and MS-Excel to develop the most complete but competitive bids for our sales team.
- Must be able to read and comprehend construction drawings related to both electrical and low-voltage designs.
- Must be willing to think to ask the right questions of our clients to provide the best solutions.
- Evangelizes Elauwit to everyone you know (and even those you don’t yet know).
- Keeps up with internet technologies and must be legitimately interested in technology, telecommunications, and real estate.
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical college, military technical training or 3+ years of experience in comparable fields.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and utilization of a CRM system is a must.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have a winning and positive attitude and respect for the team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Provide personal leadership by example
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Must be driven to success of the company, the company’s stakeholders and themselves.
- Will work from our sales office in Dallas, TX
- Some travel may be required
- Competitive salaries
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- PTO the first year
- Paid Holidays
We offer a flexible, exciting, and entrepreneurial work environment and look forward to you joining our team!